12.08.2015

10 Minute Christmas Ornaments ~ No Personal Electric Cutter Needed


When it was just the two of us doing our undergrad, we always went to visit and stay with family for winter break. We were never "home" for the holidays so I never decorated. If I had, we wouldn't be able to enjoy any of it and when we go home after winter vacation I would have to dust it all and pack it back up.



One year while teaching some of the kids at our church, we had a Christmas party and made ornaments. It was a lot of fun and the kids were so creative. Years later I had parents tell me that their kids still had their ornaments and looked forward to hanging them on the tree every year.


That really gave me a boost to hear that the kids loved them so much.

These are super simple. Do not require any special equipment, and the kids can help.

: : : : : : : : : MATERIALS/SUPPLIES : : : : : : : : :
Plain Christmas bulbs {clear or colored}
Rub on stickers

: : : : : : : : : INSTRUCTIONS : : : : : : : : :
It is just as simple as cutting out the designs you want from the rub-ons sheet

Place it on your ornament .

Then rub the decal onto the ornament.


I like using the rub ons because they can have sharp and intricate designs without the fuss of needing to cut anything out and they stick so well.


You could try adding glitter or paint to the inside of clear bulbs as well.

This project is a great one to help add your own personality to your tree. The kids will also enjoy helping out. Share your project with me in Instagram. Be sure to tag me in your post and add #AlwaysCreate.


Other Handmade Ornaments


Pony Bead Ornaments


Silhouette Ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails