10.29.2009

H.O.P.E. Festival Fundraiser

On Wednesday I was able to participate in the first annual H.O.P.E. festival . It was a fundraiser for CAPSA and 25% of whatever the vendors sold was donated. My friend and I set up a little booth with some of the different projects we have done over the summer.

I learned how to crochet once, a long time ago (just very simple stuff), and over the summer I decided to take it back up. There were a couple of beanie styles that I really liked, so I took bits and pieces of them and made my own. They were a hit at the Festival - I could not be more excited.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to support me and a wonderful cause to help raise money for CAPSA. There are a few items left and over the weekend I will be putting them online - AlwaysBeCreating.Etsy.com. If there are certain colors that you want let me know and would be happy to make you a beanie/scarf.

~Keep Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails