11.07.2009

Any Season Crackle Paint - Ribbon 8x8 Frames

I am finally getting these up after the H.O.P.E. Festival. There were a couple of people who wanted them but had class, needed to get more cash or for other reasons were not able to purchase before I left so now they are up to purchase.

These frames took a bit of time to make but I could not be more please about how they turned out. The wooden frame has been stained so where the paint has cracked it provides the dark background. The ribbon has been woven into the frame to provide more of an accent. The frame is self standing, can be placed in picture stand or, if the ribbon is extra long, can be hung. By simply changing the color of the ribbon the frame can fit any season or occasion.

Frame measures 8x8 inches and has a 3.5x3.5 inch photo opening.

Listing includes one frame and red ribbon already weaved into frame.

I love to make wall pieces in triplicates. This way they can be sure to match and makes a full set. If you would like to purchase all three, convo me at my etsy shop and I will set up a custom order of you.

Enjoy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails