1.23.2010

Thank You Cards

I had a lot of fun designing the Valentine cards I decided to make some cards of my own. Over the last little while I have been wanting to create some personalized Thank You cards. I wanted to keep them simple but be sure that my personality was able to show in them as well.

Here they are. Each one has a different rendering or construction document on them of a project of mine from school. On in the inside is contact info and my name and logo on the back of the card. I have to say I am pretty excited about how they turned out. The goal is that when I send a Thank You, the image on the front will remind the recipient of my portfolio and keep me in the front of their mind when a position opens up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails