1.19.2011

Can You Guess....

We moved on New Years Eve. I know, not the best time to do it but that is really all that was available to us. My husband just finished his two Bachelor Degrees and so we moved back to be with family. Can I tell you I have loved being around family. We have time to visit everyone, when we used to come down on weekends we already had tons to do and we always felt bad about those that we didn't get to see.

I have a couple of projects to finish up and wanted to share what I have going on.

Can you tell from this picture what we will be making. They are so cute but why buy them when you can make your own and make them exactly how you want them!!! It might take some time but trust me, well worth it.

Not everything is where it should be since we have moved and I can not find my wire cutters. The gold beads have wire stems and I'll need to trim them down. So for now you will just have to wait in anticipation. Trust me, it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails