8.04.2009

The Family: A Proclamation to the World

Paul took the picture of the temple one morning as the sun was coming up and before the lights were turned off, overlaid with The Family: A Proclamation to the World. I got the idea for this image from a wedding present a friend gave me. Anyways, here it is. Let me know what you think.


I have this as an 11x14 and 8.5x13. If you need it a different size let me know and I would be happy to do that for you. To save in shipping cost I can submit it on-line to any place you would like to have it printed. If you would like it printed and sent to you leave a comment and we will get in touch.

Do to the differences in computer monitors and printer settings colors may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails