5.31.2010

Recipe Card ~ Pink Dafodil

Recipe Card ~ Pink Daffodil

This was a fun to make and use. I love the colors and how they worked out. This is a set of 4x6 recipe cards. 25 for $14.00!!! Cards are printed on 70 lb Card Stock.

They work great for the photo album for 4x6 picture album slots, which is a great way to organized your recipe cards. It is fabulous way to keep everything in one spot.

If you wold rather the main color be something else just let me know and I can whip that up for you.

These make a great gift and are fun to have at events like bridal showers. If you have a specific color combination in mind but do not see it here convo me at time of purchase. I can also print double sided if more space is needed for an additional $3.00.

Orders ship immediately after payment. If proofing is needed they will ship the following business day.

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails