5.01.2010

4th of July ~ Celebrate with Us

I have always loved the 4th of July. A member of my family has their birthday that day and now as our family has been getting bigger there seems to be so many birthdays around that same time. Most of the time everyone has that day off since it's a holiday and with us all together it turns into quite the event.

4th of July ~ Celebrate with Us

The 4th of July is a great time to get together with family and friends? Invite them all over for a great time with this customizable invitation.

The announcement measures 5x7 inches but can be formatted to a 4x6 size. If larger prints are desired please convo me to set up a custom order.

~CUSTOMIZATION
On this design, the following customization options are available:
-font
-font color
-wording

~Printing
If you would like me to print your invitations for you please let me know at time of purchase. I will then set up a custom order for the amount of cards you want printed.~Extras
A map or a custom design for the back of the card can be added for a small charge. My example shows a simple map - you can have the back be whatever you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails