5.31.2010

4th of July ~ Celebration

4th of July ~ Celebration

I love love love this card!!!!

The 4th of July is a great time to get together with family and friends? Invite them all over for a great time with this customizable invitation.

With the purchase of this listing, you will receive the high quality 300dpi digital jpeg invitation, that you can print yourself.

The announcement measures 5x7 inches but can be formatted to a 4x6 size. If larger prints are desired please convo me to set up a custom order.

~CUSTOMIZATION
On this design, the following customization options are available:
-font
-font color
-wording

~PROCESS
-Upon purchase, please email your information to alwaysbecreating.designs [!at] gmail.com
-Within 48 hours of receiving the information, I will send you a proof for your review.
-Upon completion of the design process, and your approval- I will email you the final file.

~PRINTING
If you would like me to print your invitations for you please let me know at time of purchase. I will then set up a custom order for the amount of cards you want printed.

~EXTRAS
A map or a custom design for the back of the card can be added for a small charge. Or you can have the back be whatever you want.

If you like my style, but don't see what you are looking for contact me! I love custom orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails