7.01.2010

Party Invitations for Halloween

Today has been fun. I spent some time designing some Halloween cards. I know we design them early so that we can be sure to get them online and available ~ but now I am so excited for a Halloween party. When my husband came home I told him about ideas for a party, he just looked at me like I was crazy.

When it comes time to choose one to use for our own party, I don't know which one I'll go with. I like them both for different reasons but I also started a couple others that I'm pretty excited about too. Good thing I have time to choose.

Ever since my seventh grade art class
I have loved Yellow and Purple together.

This one was inspired by a picture of drift wood (more like drift tree)
and the Hill of Crosses!

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails