2.06.2014

Project Crochet-a-Long for February

I noticed that a few of the ladies I follow are doing a crochet-a-long for the month of February and I thought this would be great to get in on. There are a couple of projects that I am wanting to get done {and soon} before Lady #2 gets here.
Hosted by Kim from 733blog
and Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts

These ladies have all chosen some great projects to work on and I'm excited to see how they turn out.

Here are some of my past crochet projects and designs.
Star Burst Blankie
Cowl Scarf

For the #ProjectCrochet this month I need to do a blankie for Lady #2. I think I have finally decided on colors and a pattern, now to just buckle down and do it. I am going to make a floor pouf, boot cuffs and little booties ~ maybe a matching ones for big and little sister. I'll be making up these patterns as I go, if they work out I will be sharing them later when all the projects are done.

You can follow my progress on Facebook and Instagram.
Twin Dragonfly Designs
Twin Dragonfly Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails