4.02.2010

Coming Soon!!!

Ok, I know it has been awhile, but it has been crazy around here. Just last night I was over at my directors house ~ I am a beauty consultant for MK as well ~ and she had the cutest headband on with a flower. As we got talking I told her that I made beanies and found out that she made the headband and flower. I tried looking at some patterns for flowers ~ lets just say I am more of a visual learner instead of a pattern person when it comes to these flowers designs. Anyways, I am so excited, we are going to get together in the next little while so she can show me how she made the headbands and flowers and I will teach her how to make my beanies. I am so excited to finally learn how to do crocheted flowers, they will look so cute on the beanies.

Watch for them to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails