4.21.2010

SIL Quilt

I love how these two quilts turned out. As I have said before I HATE binding quilts but my mom has shown me a great tricky way to do them and have them turn out fantastic. My SIL gets home from Uruguay tomorrow and I'm so happy that I was able to get her quilt done for that. She has been serving an LDS Mission there and sharing her testimony with everyone down there and with her family and friends here at home. I LOVED my mission and think that every young lady who can should serve. It is such a great opportunity to serve others and strengthen your own testimony. I really am excited for her that she choose to serve.

The purple one, however, I have had with me for some time, like I said, I hate binding. The hard thing about working on fun projects like this is then you have to give them away.

Let me know what you think!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails