3.02.2013

Creating A New Me ~ Working It Out



Ok. I'm feeling good so far. I might be going a little slower at this than others but the point is...that I'm still going.

Last month our goal was to pick out what supplements we were going to take. These can help fill in what we are missing from our meals and to cover certain areas we feel we need help in. Everyone will be different so be sure to figure out what works for you, talking with your Dr. is a great place to start if you need help. For me I have gone with a multi-vitamin, iron and fish oil. Again this needs to be doable for me, if I have 6-7 pills that I need to take 2-3 times a day .... that won't last.

I also added water. Yes: WATER. As I was looking through exercise routines the number one thing mentioned, EVERYWHERE, was to drink water .... lots of water. As I was taking stock of how much I drink, well, it was shameful. So this past month I also added water and am excited to let you know I already lost 6 lbs in two weeks. Wahoo!!

Now for the exercise. This gets me every time. I can start out with the best of intentions but will always fizzle out. All these exercise plans want you to spend 1-2 hours at the gym. If I had an extra 1-2 hours in my day ... I would sleep, this momma is tired!! Well I am excited to say I found a plan for me. It can be done at home, during nap time, before she gets up in the morning or in the evening as a detox and me time. Sigh! Here is the BikiniBodyMommy on FB. I will be doing her 90 day challenge. If you go to her photo albums you will see all her workout days. The best part, bikini season is just 90 days away!! I didn't plan this but the timing does work out great.


Hello!! Inspiration. Alright, it's time to get my workout on. Here it goes. From comments by others I hear the first week or two are the hardest but this time I am determined to stick with it! I'll take my measurements and all that not so fun stuff and check in next week. I don't think I am brave enough to put up pictures of me in a bikini but you never know, maybe if I hit my goal I will show do a series of transition pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails